How to maintain the corner grinder at ordinary times?
Source: ZHEJIANG DONGLI ELECTRIC APPLIANCE CO.,LTDPublication time：2017-11-21
Small angle grinder is often used in our daily life power tools, but usually ignored the corner mill maintenance, so in this remind you in the use of the process is also need to maintain.
1, often check whether the power line connection is firm, whether the plug is loose, switch action is flexible and reliable.
2, check whether the brush is too short wear, timely replacement of the brush, in order to prevent the formation of too large or burned armature due to poor contact brush.
3, pay attention to check the inlet and outlet of the tool can not be blocked, and erase the oil and dust of any part of the tool.
4, grease should be added in time.
5, tool failure, sent to the manufacturer or designated repair department overhaul. If the tool is damaged due to improper use or manual disassembly and repair, the manufacturer is generally not free to repair or replace the tool.
6. Check the mark of corner mill. The corner mills that can not be used are: unmarked, invisible, unmarked, whether or not defective.
7. Inspect the defects of corner grinder. There are 2 kinds of methods: the examination of visual inspection, direct observation with eyes angle grinding surface no cracks and other problems; a check, this is mainly the inspection angle grinding, the method is with a mallet beat angle grinder. If the corner mill does not have a problem, it should be a clear sound, if other sounds show that there is a problem.
8. Test the rotary strength of angle mill. The same type of corner mill is checked by rotary strength, and the angle grinder without testing can not be installed and used.
Brush can be used in DC or AC commutator motors, such as general electric tools, hand drills and angle grinders, all of which are used. He is used to cooperate with the commutator to realize the commutation of the motor current, and is the sliding contact of the conduction current of the motor (except the squirrel cage motor). In DC motor, it is also responsible for the induction of alternating electromotive force in the armature winding, reversing (rectification) task. Practice has proved that the reliability of motor operation depends largely on the performance of the brush.
The results show that the leakage faults of the angle grinder are: stator leakage, rotor leakage, brush seat leakage (metal angle grinder) and internal wire breakage.
1) the electric brush is removed to judge whether the stator, the brush holder and the inner conductor have leakage.
2) disconnect the connecting line between the stator and the brush seat, and judge whether the brush holder is leakage.
3) independently measure whether the rotor has leakage.
The rotor and the brush seat leakage can only be replaced, the stator can be rewound or replaced.
First open the skin is not broken procuratorial wire, with a multimeter on the chassis can be detected, and the rotor can be measured by measuring rotor stator leakage or leakage, leakage is only the replacement of the rotor, stator leakage is not look at carbon powder and other debris accumulated too much leakage, clean up and then measuring still, leakage is the stator winding insulation is not good, see is not shell or wet winding is connected to, if not only rewound.
The angle grinder uses a series motor, which is characterized by two carbon brushes and a commutator on the rotor. The common burning parts of the motor are the commutator and the end of the rotor winding.
If the commutator is burned, usually the pressure of the carbon brush is not enough. When the motor works, if the current continues to be large, carbon brush wear very fast, long time, short carbon brush, the pressure becomes smaller, contact resistance is very large, at this time the commutator surface heat is very serious.
If the winding part burned, indicating that the angle grinder in the work of the workpiece pressure is great, friction is great, the motor is overloaded state time is too long. It's because the current is too high.